Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peer's Blogs About Qualitative Research

The first peer blog i looked at was Kaitlyn's blog. Kaitlyn started a focus group of students up at the York Hill campus of QU to find out how everyone is liking it. I had interest in this because I live at York Hill so these are issues that I deal with too. These issues included the dining options, shuttles, and nursing situations up at the campus. These have been hot topics all year among my friends and hopefully the school will do a real focus group soon to get criticism so they can make good progress going forward.

The second peer blog i looked at was Lisa's blog. I enjoyed it because she talked about the MTV show 'World of Jenks'. Lisa showed us a clip in class about this show and I was very interested in it. I have seen commercials before for it but never been able to catch an episode yet. I think Jenks is a genius for putting together this show. He lives the lives of so many different types of people. It is very fascinating and original. The ethnographic research he does is top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment